Funeral Live Streaming
A few years ago I was asked by a fellow videographer if I “did Live Streaming” to which I said “yes I do”. He then asked if I’d be interested in streaming his mum’s funeral to which I replied “My condolences to you “Paul” and your family and I’d be honoured to do that for you”.
Initially I wasn’t sure quite why you’d want such an event streamed but it became apparent to me only when I was about to press the Go Live button that this lady the congregation were saying farewell to had met people from all over the world in her lifetime. The Stream was going out to some of these people who weren’t able to say goodbye in person for reasons of ill health, age or perhaps the costs involved to travel to the UK from where they were. And that was really special to be a part of. The comments and shared memories in the stream were heartwarming and full of love which meant so much to “Paul” and his siblings.
Having a funeral live streamed can mean the world to friends and family who aren’t able to share their final wishes in person for whatever reason.
In these times of Covid and ongoing lockdowns funerals have the added complication that only a maximum of 30 people are allowed to attend. Or fewer to be safer. By making me one of those 30 you can then invite countless others to join you in celebrating the life of the departed.
We’ve talked through how 360 photographs and videos can be used to wow connections on social media – but how can you use these nifty visuals within your business, I hear you ask?
Well, panoramic imagery provides you with a brilliant way of piquing your customers’ interest without them having to physically see a product or a site for themselves.
Here are just a few ideas, to get the cogs whirring. You could:
• Create an interior photo or video of your office, warehouse or workshop, to provide potential clients with an insight into your work environment
• Produce interior images of a house or an apartment, if you’re an estate agent or private vendor putting your home or investment property on the market
• Show people the inside of your martial arts Dojo or training centre, in a bid to get them to pay you a visit
• Show off the fully stocked bar at your restaurant, pub or nightclub
• Capture a band session photo at a music studio
• Showcase an entire product range, all at once – for example, a series of makeup items, or Vape e-liquid varieties (specific, we know, but we’re speaking from experience!)
• Scout around the inside of a car, or another large item, that you want to sell, so buyers can really see what they’re getting for their money
• If inspiration has struck, and you can see how our 360 photography and videography solutions might help you boost your business profile, drop us a message and we’ll work out exactly how to choreograph your subject matter for the perfect panoramic shot. We’re based in Witham, so can easily access most locations in Chelmsford and throughout Essex – but our camera operators will happily travel further for the right project!
Oh – and if you think your requirements are going to be too complicated or too OTT, it’s still worth enquiring. We love a challenge!