Video Marketing Training Courses
When it comes to creating videos for your business its all too common for a lot of business owners to stop before they even start! In my experience it comes down to at least one – if not maybe a mix – of the following reasons. It’s a case of not knowing.
What to talk about
What gear or kit is required
How to present or talk to the camera
How to edit the recorded video
How or where to publish & market your videos
With video being MASSIVE in marketing in this day and age and, in my opinion at least, wildly undervalued in the business community I made it my mission to change this for the betterment of those business owners.
The video marketing courses now available from Clout Media are designed to help business owners like you get to grips with planning, presenting, filming, editing and then marketing your company’s visual content. Think of this is your one-stop-shop to self-made business videos that WORK! At the time of writing we offer two main courses; “The Full Works” and “Kickass Zooms!” but have other courses in the pipeline as well as the ability to adapt and create a course thats tailored to your business niche for example.
All our video training workshops take place online, which means you can brush up on your skills from anywhere in the world, at a time that suits you.
Clout Media’s “The Full Works” Workshop
Ready to dive feet-first into the world of video marketing?
Our full-blown training course is totally for you! It covers the mindset of video production – rarely covered in other video production trainings I’ve looked at – as well as the technology and methodology required to create great videos for your business. I’m also really excited for this as I’ll be bringing in special guests who are experts in their respective fields to give you even more value from the training.
MINDSET : GET YOUR HEAD RIGHT
- Create your ‘base’ by understanding why you’re producing a video, what your audience looks like, who will benefit the most from your content, and where it will be filmed.
- SPECIAL GUEST PRESENTER: We’ll also work towards conquering any fears you may have around getting in front of the camera. By the time we’ve finished with you, you’ll LOVE the spotlight!
TECHNOLOGY : LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION! (And SNACKS)
- Discover what kind of kit you will need for a successful shoot, and how you can use it to get the best possible results from your work
- Enhance your video with clear, professional-sounding audio
- Some great and free software you can use to do all of this
- Some industry techniques shared to you to give your content the edge
- Snacks – Oh yes, there are some out there which will serve you better during a shoot. Sorry in advance to all the chocolate fans out there!!!
METHODOLOGY : THE GREAT “HOW” THAT BRINGS THIS ALL TOGETHER
- SPECIAL GUEST PRESENTER: How to Market your video to the masses using tried-and-tested promotional techniques
- Publish your video to some of the world’s best-loved sharing platforms, including YouTube, Facebook and Instagram – and the formats that’ll make your videos look their best.
- Edit your video to improve its quality and effectiveness
In an ideal world, you want to outsource your video marketing requirements to the experts, right? But we know from experience that this isn’t always possible.
If money is tight, time is of the essence, or you would just love to be able to produce something quickly and efficiently in-house, we can help.
Our insightful short courses will help you develop the precise skills you need to come up with videos that add tonnes of value to your marketing strategy.
We offer 5 mini courses that have been developed to cover key aspects of video marketing training:
- Creating smartphone videos that don’t suck
Technology these days is pretty rad. It’s easier than ever to create business videos using nothing more than your phone, a microphone and a little bit of know-how. This course will teach you how to set up your device for the best results and use third party apps to improve your shots.
- Presenting to the camera like a boss
Whether you’re naturally camera shy or you just don’t feel comfortable in a studio environment, we guarantee you will emerge from this mini workshop with a newfound confidence and on-point presentation skills.
- Basic video editing for businesses
Maybe you’re alright with the filming side of things but just cant get the editing nailed. Or, quite frankly, you dont have the time nor inclination to do it. It does take longer than a lot of people imagine! This course focuses in to just the video editing and will take you through not only the basics but also how to use all kinds of fun stuff like greenscreens, transitions, jumpcuts and wide formats to show off your creative side.
- YouTube editing for businesses
The web is a competitive space. If you want to capture the attention of your potential customers and get them engaging with your business, you need to create YouTube videos that stand out in a sea of similar content. In this workshop, we will share plenty of tips and tricks to help you do just that!
- A beginner’s guide to coming up with great video content
Stuck for ideas? Not sure which topics you should be focusing on for maximum marketing clout? This short training course will introduce you to new and exciting ways of finding inspiration for your next videos and coming up with concepts your audience will absolutely love.
- You’ve made a great video – now what?!
You’ve enjoyed going through the process of creating a great video for your business and want as many people as possible – in your target market (of course) – to see it. This course will cover how to do just that with free and paid-for methods, as well as what NOT to do. That section may well surprise you.
Our online video marketing courses are fun, informal and totally led by you.
Contact Clout Media to learn more about our range of virtual video marketing training courses for businesses or hit the button below to sign up for one of our workshops right now.